A few days until the anticipated clash in the CAF Confederations Cup first qualifying round, Bendel Insurance Football Club has now taken a strategic move to rally local support.
The management of Bendel Insurance has stationed a fleet of 30 complimentary buses at key locations throughout Benin City, ready to transport supporters to the Samuel Ogbemudia stadium on Saturday when the Benin Arsenal takes on ASO Chlef of Algeria by 4 pm.
Renowned sports journalist Ayoola Adeleke, in a tweet on Wednesday evening revealed the well-planned and selected pickup points spanning various parts of Benin City, ensuring that fans from diverse corners can conveniently join the rallying supporters of the Benin Arsenal.
The designated locations for boarding the buses include:
1. Ramat Park at Ikpoba Hill
2. ECTS Main Terminal on Mission Road, near Kings Square
3. UNIBEN Maingate at Ugbowo
4. ECTS Turning Point at Oluku by NIFOR Junction
5. Winners Chapel along Sapele Road
6. Ojemai Farms on Ekenwan Road
7. Channel 55 on Siluko/Ogida Barracks
8. Pipe line/Idokpa Town Hall by Aduwawa/Eyean
9. Mission Road Junction by Total Filling Station on New Benin Road
10. Gorreti/3rd East Circular Junction on Upper Sokponba Road
Bendel Insurance qualified for the CAF Confederations Cup by defeating Enugu Rangers 1-0 on penalties at the Stephen Keshi Stadium in Asaba on June 22.